The most r o b u s t whoop on god's cold earth
What’s this all about?:
Unless you’ve been on ice for the past couple years, it should be no surprise that we’ve been good friends with the good folks over at Infinity Loops.
And after a few popular collab projects we’ve been looking for ways to make something fresh for this whoop season.
So after rubbing about our 2,5 brainscells together we figured that had to be it!
A winter-themed, F75 frame kit with custom silver CF and teal accents, perfectly matching the silver/teal Wonky Nips 1.5mm shaft motors we pulled out alongside it, and the blue Gemfan props to top it off!
The result being an exquisite piece of kit, retaining all of the original F75 recipe that we all got to know and love, with just a little fairy dust sparkled on top for that seasonal winter flavor.
And of course in true IL fashion, it comes with extra memes and surprise goodies 👀
- 1x Fractal 75, 1.5mm SILVER Bottom plate
- 1x Mob7 V4 plastic frame (used by trimming the ducts off)
- 4x Printed TPU fixations – 2x 300mah and 2x 450mah 1S (camera, front and rear battery mounts)
- 14x M1.4x5mm steel machine screw for motors
- 4x M1.7x5mm self-threading screw for short board grommets
- 4x M1.7x7mm self-threading screw for long board grommets
1-Only the frame kit is included. Full build pictures for reference only.
2-Due to continually ongoing development the actual product may differ from pictures.