Fractal Engineering Terms of Service
1. You must be 18 years of age to make a purchase.
2. We only accept payments from PayPal accounts that have been verified. If you use a non-verified account, your purchase will be refunded.
3. Your order will only be shipped to the address that is associated with your PayPal account or credit card. If you want it shipped to a different address, please provide the correct information in the PayPal payment form under “Please ship to:” followed by the address.
4. Claims for defective products must be made within 48 hours of receiving your order, which requires a signature on arrival. Fractal Engineering reserves the right to reject any refund or parts replacement if you fail to file a complaint within this time frame. Claims cannot be accepted if you were too busy to test the product until weeks after delivery. If you do not have time to test the product upon arrival, please refrain from placing an order as claims for defective products will not be entertained. Please take note of these terms before placing an order.
5. If you need to make a claim for a defective product, please send images or videos to show clearly what the problem is. If the evidence you send is inconclusive, Fractal Engineering reserves the right to ask for specific images or videos before processing your claim.
6. As per PayPal’s terms of service, Fractal Engineering reserves the right to request that you return the product for inspection. If Fractal Engineering chooses to exercise this right, replacement parts will not be sent and refunds will not be issued until the defective product has been received for proper inspection. Upon receiving the defective product, I will contact you within 48 hours with a proposed resolution.
7. Fractal Engineering accepts no responsibilities or liabilities resulting from the use of any Fractal Engineering product.
8. Fractal Engineering accepts no responsibilities related to delays in postal services.
9. If you receive a parcel that is visibly damaged, open, or showing that it may have been opened, you are expected to open the package in front of the postal delivery person to verify the content. By signing for a damaged box without inspecting the content, Fractal Engineering may not be able to get compensation from the Postal Services responsible for the damage, and as such, Fractal Engineering will not compensate you. If in doubt, open the box and check it before you sign for having received it. Make the postman wait 2 minutes while you verify the content and explain to the postman that because the box is damaged, you need to check before you sign for it. If damaged or missing items, simply do not sign for the parcel and contact us right away with a full report of what was damaged or missing.
10. Our lifetime warrantied frames are only warrantied if they are assembled as they were designed to be assembled. Fractal Engineering reserves the right to determine what is the best way to assemble the frames in order to have a valid warranty. Also note that for frames using metal parts, you may be asked to straighten parts that are slightly bent. Our warranty promises to keep your frame flying as designed and your electronics protected as designed, but we make no promises to keep your frame looking brand new after you crash it. That’s not what our warranty is designed for. Fractal Engineering reserves the right to void the warranty if it is determined that parts are damaged intentionally in order to facilitate warranty claims.
11. For more information on shipping in returns, please refer to the shipping and returns policy page
Website Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://store.fractalengineering.net, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Calibrated Productions Ltd.’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Calibrated Productions Ltd.’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Calibrated Productions Ltd. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Calibrated Productions Ltd.’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Calibrated Productions Ltd. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Calibrated Productions Ltd. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Calibrated Productions Ltd. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Calibrated Productions Ltd.’s website, even if Calibrated Productions Ltd. or a Calibrated Productions Ltd. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Calibrated Productions Ltd.’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Calibrated Productions Ltd. does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Calibrated Productions Ltd. may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Calibrated Productions Ltd. does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Calibrated Productions Ltd. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Calibrated Productions Ltd. of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Calibrated Productions Ltd. may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Taiwan and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.