I don’t even know what to say.
It’s a pair of locally made flush cutters.
They’re great, very sharp and durable; will last you a long time unlike those finicky blue gripped chinesium stamped metal ones
Heavy duty so I use them to weigh down on my FCs while soldering
Also, the orange grips make it look like Wieners on stream.
That’s probably the only reason you want them.
and want them you will; they’re great cutters regardless
- Forged steel flush cutters
- Sharp edge for precision wire cutting/stripping and Fractal ducts snipping
- Heavy-duty and long-lasting
- The grips look like Wieners
- 1 x Flush cutters (uncooked wieners pre-installed)