- The first 90fps camera for HDZero VTX.
- Enables HDZero to be 5ms faster than analog 60i video to show a full field/frame.
- 90 FPS gives racers and freestyle pilots an unmatched connected flying feel and a competitive edge on the race track.
- Freestylers will appreciate the new 540p60 60 FPS mode that offers better signal penetration and range by reducing HDZero’s video bandwidth.
- Supports various resolutions for different flying environments
- 720x540p90 – 90 FPS – requires HDZero Goggle
- 720x540p60 – 60 FPS at lower resolution gives better penetration/range
- 960x720p60 – 60 FPS at standard 720p resolution
- Able to reach 3ms pixel latency and 14ms frame latency glass-to-glass with the HDZero goggle.
- 1 x Nano 90 Camera
- 1 x 80mm Mipi
- 1 x 18mm wide mini cam adapter
- 1 x set of shorter sensor screws (to remove the backplate)
- 1 x set of M2 cam screws (3 and 5mm long)
There are no reviews yet.